ALL private skaters registered on any FreeSkate sessions will have the option to:
A: Play music during the 2015/16 season and be eligible for Ice credits or
B: Pay the $50.00 in Lieu of Fee.
- Parents who choose to play MUST leave a $50.00 post dated cheque upon registration. You will not be permitted to register without your music commitment cheque or cash/credit deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS. This will be given back.
- For the Fall/Winter Season Parents who choose to play must volunteer their time for a minimum of 2 times per registered qualifying session. Fall/Winter sessions combined. If you choose to be assigned extra music shifts you will be given a $5 Ice credit per additional shift.
- For the Spring Season Parents who choose to play must volunteer their time for a minimum of 1 session. If we have more skaters registered than days available to play the minimum may be adjusted.
- Parents will be assigned music days
- If you are unable to make an assigned shift it is your responsibility to find a replacement for your shift or switch with another parent. You will be provided with Emails for each parent registered on your session when the schedule is sent out.
- If you have switched shifts or found a replacement from another parent please make sure it is clearly noted as a “switch” or “replacement” in the music commitment book.
- If you do not complete the minimum requirement of 2 shifts your music cheque will be cashed, no exceptions.
- You must sign the music book in order to ensure that you get credit for ALL shifts. If their is no signature it will be assumed that you were absent and no replacement/switch was found.